Vice-Chair Nomination Form Completion and Submission:
The Vice-Chair Nomination Form has been made available to you for download in PDF format. This PDF file has been created using form fields, allowing you to type your information and responses directly into the PDF file and save it accordingly.
- Download the entire Nomination Form and save it to your computer.
- Five Nominators:
Complete Schedule A – Endorsement of the Nominee. Please note that Schedule A must be completed by each of the five (5) nominators, and provided to the candidate for submission with the entire nomination package.
- Complete the Nomination Form, pages 1 to 12.
- Complete Schedule D – Conflict of Interest Policy and Disclosure Statement.
- Complete nomination package must be submitted in its entirety by the candidate, including:
- Nomination Form, pages 1 to 12
- Schedule A (one page for each of the five (5) nominators)
- Schedule D
Packages containing the nomination submission must be clearly marked “Nomination for Board of Directors Vice-Chair Enclosed”. The deadline for submissions is 4:30 p.m. on June 30, 2014. Please submit the complete nomination package to the CGA-Canada Association Secretary by mail, courier, hand, fax, or email (PDF). Should you choose to submit your nomination package by email (PDF), please ensure that the email subject line clearly reads “Nomination for Board of Directors Vice-Chair Enclosed” and the nomination is complete with electronic signatures. Nominations must be submitted to:
100 – 4200 North Fraser Way
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada V5J 5K7
Fax: 604 683-6483
[ TOP ]